Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Product Review- Drinking Water Safe Water Hose

I know that the last product review that I did was a soaker hose but it is that time of year where we are starting to water more often and I was in need of new water hoses.  I have quite a few vegetables that I grow mixed in with my regular flower beds so I decided to get this water hose that is drinking water safe.  It is from Apex and I did get it at Walmart.  I paid almost $11 which is the going rate for a 25 foot hose.  I have looked at the website for Apex and can't seem to find this hose on their site, however, you can find it at Walmart.  http://www.walmart.com/ip/Apex-5-8-x-25-Boat-Camper-Hose/15914127
I have only have this hose for about 3 weeks and I love it.  It is a great hose and I feel safe using it on my vegetables and fruit.  It is lead free and it has a coupling for easy attachment to the faucet.  This one gets a thumbs up from me.
Apex also has another hose called the "Healthy Habitat Water Hose".  This water hose is drinking water safe.  It is lead free and phthalate free.  It also has a reduced water flow rate to conserve water.    It is made from less material making it lighter when you need to move it around the yard. (This is a plus for me since my yard is very large.)

"Healthy Habitat Water Hose"

No comments:

Post a Comment