Friday, April 27, 2012

Product Review- Element SoakerPro Soaker Hose

Last year my soaker hose finally went to soaker hose heaven.  Really that hose lasted for about 15 years for us so I think I got my monies worth.  Towards the later half of last summer here in Texas you could not find a soaker hose anywhere.  Everyone was buying them up trying to save money watering especially since most of my area was under watering restrictions.  Almost as an impulse buy I grabbed one at the store yesterday.  I have wanted to get another one for a while so I guess it wasn't that much of an impulse buy.  Anyway, I bought  this hose at Walmart.  It is called Element SoakerPro by Colorite Plastics Company.  Made right here in the Good Ole USA in New Jersey.  Their website is http://www.elementhose.com/hoses/soaker-pro/.  I like that this hose is made from 65% recycled rubber.  But my favorite part is that it is Lead Free making it safe to use on your fruits, veges and herbs.
Today I hooked it up and I love it.  It works really good with the water making it all the way to the end of the hose.  That is a problem that I had with my other soaker hose.  My old hose wasn't as long as this 50 feet beauty.  It definitely goes a long way.  It says that you can put 3 of the hoses together for really large areas.  I will probably buy another one before we really have to start watering here so I will update later and give feedback on how well it works with 2 of them hooked up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment